Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wounded Warriors ~ Heroes

Watching your husband deal with daily pain and setbacks can be one of the most difficult things a wife must experience. Our "Wounded Warriors" are tough men. They are men who served our country and paid a price, whether stateside or on an overseas deployment. They are men who previously could do anything, who were athletic and tough fighters, and who were accustomed to excelling in every task they performed. Now, because of their injuries, they struggle with otherwise simple daily tasks. Because they were selflessly serving our country and doing their part to make our lives better, many of them now endure pain that is beyond our comprehension, both physically and mentally. These men and women are heroes. They are incredible people who deserve praise. This blog is my story of living with my hero. I thank God every single day ~ in fact, many times a day ~ for my incredible husband who I view as my hero. And I thank God for every Wounded Warrior, their heroism, the sacrifice they made and the sacrifices they continue to make on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment