Friday, January 13, 2012

Antiquing and Flea Marketing

We've started browsing antique shops and flea markets as a way to get away from the stress of everything. Primarily we like to go to flea markets and find things we can repurpose. Yesterday, though, we went to Botkinburg and found the most amazing antiques. One of them I fell in love with, and if I came into money it would be mine! We couldn't find the history on this particular piece, but look at the beauty and craftsmanship:

After leaving there we revisited a couple of antiques/flea markets that we had been to a week prior. We got a few items to decorate our rustic style home with and a couple of things we can repurpose. I don't have pics of the door and ammo box we got to repurpose. They are still in the back of Tim's truck, and it's too late and cold for me to go out there and get pics. I'll post them later. But here are a couple of items we got to decorate the tops of our kitchen cabinets.



No comments:

Post a Comment