Thursday, September 13, 2012

Spin City

My world is still spinning. I was hoping I'd wake up this morning and feel better, but the dizzy spells have continued through today, too. They have been off and on rather than continuous today, though, so it is an improvement. I have to admit, it makes you a little nervous when you are suppose to be taking care of someone else and your body isn't cooperating. Luckily my husband had a good day today. I don't know what I would have done if he was having a rough day. It's possible to push through many illnesses, but it's pretty difficult to push through dizzy spells.

We did have a wonderful surprise at the front door earlier. Our 2 year old nephew who lives down the street rode his tricycle up to our house (with his daddy walking right beside him, of course). I have to share the picture of him wearing his helmet on his tricycle.


Is he not the cutest thing ever??? :-)

This morning while I was resting on the couch baby Brantley decided to do a little kung fu fighting in my belly. My brother and sister-in-law in California aren't around to be able to feel him kick, so I had to take a video to send to them. If you watch at about 7-8 seconds in you will see him kick on the right side of my belly, then he does a double kick about 15 seconds later, and then another one happens at about 35-40 seconds into the video. I don't think that sight could ever get old!

(My belly doesn't have spots all over it. It only has a couple of freckles. I don't know why it looks like that in the video.)




1 comment: