Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year

I failed miserably at keeping up with my blog last year. I have the Blogger app on my phone now, so I'm resolving to attempt to post SOMETHING every day. Some days I may have well thought out, meaningful, substantive posts with pictures, and some days it may be a simple sentence or two from my phone while waiting in the carpool line at the school. Either way I resolve to do a better job of logging our life.

To start this new year we hoped for the arrival of our baby boy. We are now two days past our due date, and he is still remaining stubborn in the womb. We go to the doctor in the morning to find out where we stand on progress. My family has been here all through Christmas awaiting his arrival, but Zac and Kerri had to head back to California today. They waited as long as they could, but they could not continue to put off going back to work. Mom and Dad are heading back in the morning after our appointment. Jax just keeps patting my belly and saying, "I'm ready to see that baby!"

I've been so focused on this baby that I haven't planned out any New Year's Goals. As I said, I resolve to keep up with my blogging better. As of right now I also resolve to map out some New Year's Goals soon. When I get them I will post them on here as a way to hold myself accountable.

For now, this little momma is going to get some rest. Happy New Year Everyone and May All Your Wishes Come True in 2013!!!

1 comment: